Wednesday 18 February 2009

New Equipments! Canon EOS 5D Mark II & Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L USM

Actually, I already got my Canon EOS 5D Mark II for more than two weeks, but didn't want to post it here cause I want to keep it a secret from everybody... but after unveiling it to everybody after the BIBD Charity Walkathon, guess it's okay to post it now... eheh... as for the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM, it just arrived today... anyway, I'm too lazy to post them separately, so here they are being taken together...





I did tell you that I'm lazy right? so because for that reason, I'm also lazy to find some proper shots... so I just took whatever available on the table...

Here's the shot taken at 24mm @f/4 using the 5DM2.

And this one taken at 70mm @f/4.

And lastly, at 70mm @f/2.8.

Ok... so now you know that I have a full frame camera, I won't be needing the Canon EFS 10-22mm lens anymore since I already have the Canon EF 17-40mm, that's why I'm selling it. Owh, and the 70-200mm is not mine, but a friend.

Hmm... so is there any more lens coming soon you may ask? erm... well... can't tell... eheh... I can say that I still have a lots of lens I want, but when I'm going to get it will depends on have much I willing to spend again... eheh... for now, I'm quite satisfy with the lenses that I have... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...