Monday 13 October 2008

Trying out my new Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM

It was raining when I first took my lens from QQ, so I didn't get a chance to take some outdoor photo... So I have to take some indoor shot... so I have to look for some model for my shot... my last model rejected my offer to take their photo again... then just when I wanted to give up looking for some model, I hear a loud roar followed by an angry voice to have their photo taken or they would threathen to burn all of my figurine collection... so not wanting my collection to end up as ashes, I agree to took their photo... and here they are... some of my pets... :)







So overall, I think the Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM is a great addition to my gear and I have no regret buying it... and I'm pretty sure I'll be using the lens more often than the rest of my lens... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...