Thursday 9 October 2008

Testing out my new Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM

The Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM was listed as one of my wishlist lens, but I wasn't in a hurry to buy it, was planning like gonna buy it next year, then someone offered a second hand Canon EF-S 10-22mm lens for about two-third of the original price, so I guess what the heck, you wont get the chance to buy this lens for that kind of price any time soon and without any hesitation, I bought it... :)


bought the lens, put it on and gave it a try

then I tried going outdoor... unfortunately, for the second time of trying out my new lens, the cloud was really that good... so it was kinda hard trying to find a good panoramic landscape view...

that's one long pair of leg...

took this view from inside my car while the traffic light was on red...

took this one near my home...


at home...

and lastly... inside my room...




and that conclude my try out of the Canon EF-S 10-22mm... and yeah, the ultra wide angle lens does give me a different perspectives of taking photo... and I guess I still need to learn quite a lot on how to get the right angle or view when using this type lens...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...