Wednesday 8 October 2008

Meet my model...

Most of the review I read in the internet about Sigma 50-150mm F2.8 APO EX DC HSM, most of them claim that this lens is more toward a portrait lens rather than a multi-purpose lens. So I figure I want to try to take some portrait photo...

Unfortunately, I can't find someone cooperative enough to become my model... So I call some of my model to do some pose for me...


First... introducing Belldandy of Ah! My Goddess!

Up next... Chi of Chobit


Ai Enma of Jigoku Shoujo was sporting enough to let her photo taken before sending someone to hell...

then Saber of Fate/Stay Night choose to wear a maid uniform rather than her usual blue armour...


Rinoa Heartilly of Final Fantasy VIII also came to remind people that she is still around...


and lastly, Kurosaki Ichigo drew his sword and force me to take his picture too... ~pffttt...~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...