Sunday 5 October 2008

Fourth Day of Hari Raya - the traffic leading to Seria

started out from Tutong, not far from Bukit Beruang



one of the accident that cause the traffic


stretching out to Seria Bypass


a friend of mine post her complaint about the shameful behaviour of most bruneian when they encounter a road accident... here's a quote from her post, "Everyone was driving along, when the car in front of me stopped suddenly and put on his emergency lights. Before I could assume it was some sort of a car problem, I saw the driver came out, walked to the accident area and was taking pictures or videos with his mobile phone! And he was actually doing it next to a group of people whom I believed where involved in the accident as they were talking to the police! Not wanting to jump into conclusions, I assumed again that he had probably been a family member to who was involved in the accident. I then saw a lady sat in the driver side, started to drive away and parked to the side. When he was actually done, he just walked away with a smile on his face , went into the car and just drove away! So, he wasn’t a family member! Not only then, I saw a few other people with cameras in the hands and signaling to by passers that someone had died even!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...