Thursday 13 November 2008

Another new gear added to my collection... :)




The reason I bought this lens is because based on most of it's review, it's a really good lens for indoor sport, and I really need something that can take indoor photo without using flash. So when i got this lens, I went off to Dewan Muhibbah to try and take somes pictures of my family & cousins playing badminton. Setting at ISO 1250, 1/250 f2.0, no flash.




This one is taken at the side of the court... quite near eh... eheh...











Hmm... guess for badminton, the speed of 1/250 isn't really enough eh? oh well, maybe I should try ISO 1600 next time... eheh... but overall, the quality was great! And it's not as heavy as I would thought it would be, so I didn't get tired easily whenever I hold the lens up or focusing on my subject for a long period of time (not that long, bout 5 minutes or less). Owh, and since this is my first time using a prime lens, I do tend to miss the flexibility of zooming, so to compensate that, looking for the right spot to take some photo is a must.

Owh, this is a photo i took outside the hall, taken at ISO 1600, 1/15 f2.0... fyi, the place was quite dark, but it doesn't look like it in this photo eh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...