Saturday 18 October 2008

Lack of photo updates...

Due to my laptop suffered some harddisk malfunction, I won't be posting any new photo for about a week or less... *sigh* sent my laptop to AV this morning and were told that I need to change my harddisk... luckily I have my warranty up until 2010... but the bad new is, all my files inside the harddisk might be gone, and that includes all of my photos!!! ouch!!! but they are trying to give it a go again and see if they can get to retrieve my photos somehow... hopefully they can do it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear for your loss... but those vendor should be able to retrieve and recover back your lost file using the right softwares and hardwares (if necessary). Long time ago I even heard and found a software where it can recover any data in a HDD even after many times of formatted.

Wish you luck.

Anonymous said...

ooo... forgot to mentioned that software.. i forgot the names and it was not freeware.

Anonymous said...

not much of a elp huh??!! Sorry.

ScarySoul said...

eheh... its ok... i got the harddisk from the vendor and ask from all my friends who are expert in IT to have a look at it... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...