Monday 23 February 2009

Chosen as Blog of the Day by RedOrbit.com

Congratulation to me! As my blog have been selected as Blog of the Day by RedOrbit.com. Though I'm not quite sure how did my blog managed to get selected... but, it did and I would like to thank RedOrbit.com for choosing my blog as Blog of the Day and also to all my visitors for contributing to this award. Thanks.

Anyway, here is a brief about RedOrbit.com.

RedOrbit, Inc., headquartered in Texas, was founded in November 2002. The web site, RedOrbit.com, was launched in May 2003, with the goal of creating the largest, most unique internet community, with the strongest consumer brand, in the most underserved niche on the Web. RedOrbit.com has since become the premier internet destination for space, science, health, and technology enthusiasts around the globe.

RedOrbit.com is committed to providing stimulating, original content and presentation, with over 1,500,000 pages covering the vast ideological spectrums of space, science, health, and technology. The beautiful and engaging forum created at RedOrbit.com promotes a friendly and open environment, enhancing user loyalty and community, while advancing RedOrbit's goal of providing the world with a virtual Utopia for intelligent, curious minds.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...