Saturday 28 March 2009

The first day of my KL get-away... (20/03/09)

My trip started at around 3pm+, started off from Tutong heading to Miri. And once we reach Miri, first place to stop by was at KFC Imperial Mall.


Just a random shot at Imperial Mall.

Done eating and doing some small shopping there, we went to Miri Airport and reached there around 7pm+. And here are some shots at Miri Airport.






Our flight was originally scheduled around 9.30pm+, but it got delayed and got rescheduled to 10pm, so we can only enter the departure hall by 9pm. Once we got in, they announced another delay and it got rescheduled to 10.30pm... pfffttttt... so off I go taking some more pictures while waiting for my flight...



OMG... look at the time! yepz, there was another delay, and the final change was we're gonna depart at 11pm... shesh... it's like almost 4 hours stuck at the airport... crappy airasia... pfffttttt...

the damn plane which got delayed sooo many times and hurt my left ear when it was about to land at KL LCCT...

this was a quick shot... wasn't looking when i took it... eheh... but it turn out ok... i guess... eheh...

my baby fruit (aka nephew) was already long asleep...

Arrived at KL LCCT at 1am++...

Somebody actually slept outside KL LCCT...

My bro waiting for Abg Bakri's car...
We stayed at Abg Bakri house at Sepang that night (morning?), reached his house at 2am++... had some chat with him then went to bed at around 3am++... sorry for the trouble Abg Bakri...

So that just about my first day report of my KL get-away, eheh, wasn't eventful, eheh, but lesson learnt, dont ever choose airasia last flight coz most of the time, they tend to delay their flight... pfffttttt...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...