Monday 30 March 2009

3rd Day of my KL get-away... (22/03/09)

Woke up at around 9 or 10am and that's around 15-16 hrs of sleep... ahak... felt better than yesterday, but not fully recover yet... went to the bathroom and still I got some bloody nose...

Had my breakfast (brunch?) at a nearby restaurant and today destination is to Sunway Lagoon... managed to get some shots before going off to Sunway...



Arrived at Sunway Lagoon at around 12++... and here are some of the shots that I have taken there... enjoy... :)






















It's 4pm+ and time to go back to the hotel... owh, this is not our taxi, juz a shot while waiting for our taxi...

Didn't do much during the night, we're just strolling around Bukit Bintang and a little bit of shopping... didn't took much photos due to my unwell body, the sickness really do put off the mood to take lots of photos... oh well, this is all I can get...



Went back to the hotel before 11 i think... watch some TV coz I was unable to get some sleep (me blame the overslept last night), but luckily I finally able to sleep at 1+ i think... eheh... well, at least it's not that late... cheers... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...