Tuesday 31 March 2009

4th Day of my KL get-away... (23/03/09)

Woke up at 12 noon ++... my condition wasn't any better than yesterday and yeah, I still got some bloody nose, but less blood than yesterday, so I guess it's getting better...

Anyway, we only did some shopping today... so I didn't do much photo shooting today, and with my body still feeling weak, add to my no mood to shoot... so only 4 photos worth sharing I guess...



KL Tower from Masjid India area...

KL Tower from Bukit Bintang area...
And to wrap the day off, I slept at 12+ again, dunno why, just can't seem to be able to get an earlier sleep that day despite feeling weak... owh, and the whole day shopping, I only managed to buy a spec frame, an external HD & a figurine only... ahak... what to do.. I'm not really a shopping type of person... eheh... over and out... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...