Thursday 26 March 2009

Back from my one week KL get-away...

ahhh... it's good to be back home again and got internet access again... yepz, I stayed at Bintang Warisan Hotel and they don't have any Wi-Fi, yeah I know it is a budget hotel, but at the price of RM150+ per night, you expect them to have something, they didn't have sport channel and the room have lots of cockroaches, owh, and underneath the bed was SOOO dirty! I wonder how the housekeeper clean the room...

anyway, I didn't really enjoyed my time at KL... for the first three day, I woke up to have some bloody nose... so yeah, I didn't really feel well during my trip there... and for some reason, I felt Bukit Bintang were a little bit more hostile than when I was went there two years ago, but the taxi service was better though... erm, just my personal opinion though... eheh...

hmm... one week without internet access and I sure missed a lots of news... and since I'm still in my holiday mood, I won't be posting any of the past news... eheh... so you can check them elsewhere... eheh... and for any pictures during my time at KL, I took more than one thousand shots, but most of them are family photos, so I need some times to filter the pictures to post them here... eheh...

so to wrap things up, I'm back and will post again real soon... so stay tuned and thanks for those who have visited my blog actively... if there is any that is... ahak... =p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...