Sunday 29 March 2009

2nd Day of my KL get-away... (21/03/09)

It's the 2nd day of my KL get-away trip, woke up to some heavy head, and when I went to the bathroom, I notice that I got some bloody nose... it wasn't that serious, but it was quite a lot... had some lunch at Abg Bakri house before we set off for some sight-seeing...






Our first stop was actually to buy and eat some durian at a roadside stall... unfortunately, due to my mild fever, I was unable to eat the durian... boohoo...



The leftover of the durians... *sigh* sesiapun...


Next stop, the kadai runcit to buy some drink since the durian stall doesn't sell any drinks...

Then off we go to Putra Jaya... initial plan was to watch the air balloon festival there, unfortunately, due to the extreme heat, we decide to just past through Putra Jaya and just do some sightseeing...









There were some photographers in front of the Istana Kehakiman building, so we decide to stop there and took some photo there...





Somebody is getting married there...


Enough taking photos, we continue our sight-seeing around Putra Jaya...




This is the gate to where the Malaysian PM stayed...

Reached Bukit Bintang around 4pm+ and checked in at Bintang Warisan Hotel... one last snap before going into my room...
And due to me feeling unwell, I ended up sleeping from 6pm until the next day... yepz, that's how sick I was... ahak... so no nightlife for me on my first day at Bukit Bintang... eheh...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...