Fujifilm is delighted to announce the launch of the FinePix HS30EXR, the latest in a long line of market-leading bridge cameras loved by photo enthusiasts all over the world. The HS range has become synonymous with versatility and optical quality among those photographers who don't want the lens-changing capability of a DSLR, but still want total control over their images.
The HS30EXR includes a number of key specification improvements over the HS20EXR model it replaces. The Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) has been greatly improved while a switch in power supply to a Lithium-ion rechargeable battery delivers up to 600 pictures per charge. These are just some of the changes that will ensure the HS30EXR keeps the Fujifilm name at the forefront of the bridge camera market in 2012.
Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR key features
- 16 mega-pixel EXR-CMOS sensor
- 30x Fujinon Optical zoom lens (24-720mm equivalent to a 35mm camera)
- Up to 60x Intelligent Digital Zoom
- 3-inch LCD screen with Sunny Day mode
- EVF with 920,000 dots
- 1080p Full HD movie capture
- Hot shoe for TTL flash
- RAW file format
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery – 600 shots
- Programmes AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual exposure modes
- Macro focusing down to 1cm
Priced at USD499.95, the HS30EXR should be available in March.