Wednesday 4 January 2012

Consumer Fair Part 9

Consumer Fair Part 9 was officially launched today... and for the first time, CF will be held in 5 days, which run from today till this Sunday... which to me is kinda surprising coz looking at the schedule, all 5 days have the same activities, no difference at all, so it feel kinda wasted to me... and another thing is I find the number of participating vendors were not as many as previous CF... something to do with the extended day maybe?

Anyway... i didn't take many photos as most of the booth just the same as previous CF or I didn't find anything interesting... eheh... so just enjoy with what I managed to take today...














they have UNI Arcade now... but too bad they couldn't bring some K-box here... pretty sure lots of people would want that to be there too...






and at one of the electronic booth, they were showing Girls Generation video clip... and i end up watching the whole clip... in HD! huhuhu...


di hati ku ada siapa? hahaha... derp... xp



I get to see the snake already... so no need for me to enter then... hahaha... just kidding... unfortunately, they haven't open up yet when I went there...


2 comments:

SinYee said...

NICE! the CoffeeBean booth really look like one it's stores :D

ScarySoul said...

haha... yeah... and they are the only booth at that area... XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...