Saturday 14 January 2012

Happy Birthday Lil Kitty

OK... first of all, sorry for the lack of updates on my blog, I kinda lost my "passion" for taking photos lately and there were not much event happening lately... so yeah... but for 2012, I'll try to give this blog a little bit of some "personal" touch in it... I mean, I'll try to talk more, give more opinion rather than just posts of pictures in it... and let me emphasize it, "I'LL TRY!" eheh...

Anyway, on 11th January 2012, a friend of mine celebrate her 18th birthday (congrats! you're safe from pedobear now! xp), she spent her time having dinner with her family... but things didn't really go her way, and went a bit (a bit? xp) emo-ing... it was at 10pm+ when she posted her feeling at her FB, and by that time, all the bakery have already closed... so I just end up buying a slice of cake from CoffeeZone and gave it to her... good enough I guess... huhuhu... my initial plan was to send the cake to her front door... unfortunately, she was already at the door when I arrive at her place... and to make things worst, I got candle but I don't have any lighter to light up the candle... orz phail much... hahaha... so I just end up giving her the cake just like that...

12th Jan 2012... we decided to hang out at the Burrow... initially we were planning to celebrate Nio's birthday at Pastamania (owh... btw... only me & Cherry know about the celebration... teehee... sorry for not informing to the rest about it... teehee...), unfortunately, some were unable to come, so we switch the Pastamania celebration on Friday instead...


no Pastamania? doesn't matter... had Tasconi instead! teehee



Nio couldn't stand watching the rest still eating the pizza after she felt full after eating just TWO SLICES ONLY! JUST 2 SLICES??? I'm so disappointed... huhuhu... xp

And without her knowledge, I prepared another slice of cake for her... reason? So that she won't expect another cake will be coming when we're gonna have our dinner at Pastamania... teehee...

awww... look at her suprised face... huhuhu... mission accomplished! XD
owh... the cake is Chocolate Indulgence from Secret Recipe...


awww... look at her face again... so touched... teehee...

when eating cake using spoon/fork is just too mainstream...
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


*gasp!* she ignored the cake to play a puzzle!

Abu came late... so he missed singing the birthday song to Nio... doesn't matter, he still get to eat some of the pizza... eheh... never knew 4 boxes can be sooo much... huhuhu...
and with the help of 3 or 4 ppl, she managed to finish off the puzzle! look loose? doesn't matter, got final picture! xp

and after completing the puzzle, she then proceed eating her cake... which unfortunately she didn't manage to finish it off... i'm disappointed in you again... huhuhu... just kidding... xp

13th Jan 2012... initially, we meet up at the Burrow in the afternoon coz we're gonna do some material hunting for our future cosplay project... took almost the whole afternoon and getting little success only... huhuhu... why materials are so hard to find here in Brunei???

Arrive at Pastamania at around 7.30pm... me, Nio & Rexen were the first one to arrive... owh, incase you are wondering why I choose Pastamania is because I won Pastamania vouchers worth $140 which I get after I won 2nd place during the Pastamania Dress Up Competition... so other than me & Cherry, the others only thought that tonight celebration is just for my 2nd place winning... teehee...





and she was like "stop taking pictures of me!" xp

and suddenly... a Rilakkuma appeared!
and we went "NUUUUUU!!!" when she cut the cake... teehee... she had a hard time wanting to cut the cake coz she don't want to "murder" Rilakkuma... huhuhu...


Nio trying to fix the ear that she just cut... huhuhu...



what's left of Rilakkuma after all of us got our slice...
Rest in peace Rilakkuma... huhuhu...

and this is how Rilakkuma look like before got butchered... xp
had this made at Mums Bakery...

meet Mr Derpy... xp
yeah... that is what she decided to call him...
it was a last minute buy... teehee... i couldn't find stuffs that she like... why must she like stuffs that are not available here in Brunei... T_T
so had to go mainstream and just bought her a bear... eheh...

after our dinner at Pastamania, we went to CoffeeBean... and initially, we had planned for the cashier & worker of CB to sing her a birthday song when she took her drink... unfortunately she didn't want to order any drink... so plan scrapped... boohoo...


and finally, back to the Burrow...

the "scary" moment when they were watching some "freaky" cosplay photo when that cosplayer photoshopped to the extreme til the guy lost most of his human facial & body features...

and the night end with her having a Guitar Hero challenge against Najib...
Hope you like it lil kitty... so stop emo-ing a lots k... you can be sure that there will always be people who really care about you... so yeah... Happy Birthday Nio! cheers... ^^v

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...