Fujifilm will set the new standards for digital long zoom compact cameras in 2012 with the launch of the FinePix F770EXR. The FinePix F770EXR will redefine what’s possible with a small camera thanks to its enviable specification and 20x optical zoom lens.
In addition to a wide-reaching zoom range, the FinePix F770EXR boasts an improved 16-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor, enhanced GPS functionality and stylish design touches, yet the dimensions of the body have remained small. With such a powerful performance in a pocket-sized package, this new camera will give both families and regular travellers the perfect camera to capture a huge range of photographs.
Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR key features
- High quality Fujinon 20x optical zoom covering 25-500mm (equivalent to a 35mm camera)
- Intelligent Digital Zoom boosting range to approx. 40x
- 16 mega-pixel EXR-CMOS sensor
- Superb build quality and finish
- Extra bright 3.0-inch LCD with 460,000 dots
- Full 1080p HD movie capture
- ISO 100-12800
- P, A, S, M exposure modes for creativity plus Scene modes
- RAW file capture
- Film simulation modes
- Macro focusing down to 5cm
- Optical image stabilisation
- Motion Panorama 360 mode
- High sensitivity GPS
The FinePix F770EXR will be available in black, red, blue and white finishes. The F770EXR retails for USD379.95 and should be available in March 2012.