Thursday 6 September 2012

My 2012 Singapore Trip

ahhh... it's that time of the year again... going to Singapore just for the sake of STGCC... eheh... and yeah, I'm gonna try to make it as my yearly visit... eheh...

so my flight is on 31st August 2012, using Singapore Airlines as that was the cheapest rate I can find (I'm not gonna use Air Asia unless I don't have a choice xp) which was around B$355 return...

and here I am waiting for boarding...

no... that's not the plane I'll be using... eheh...

was kinda full... I went in a bit late coz I don't like queueing up... but in the end, I had to store my luggage a little bit further from my seat... huhuhu...

getting ready to fly...

and off we go...












SQ meal... chicken something something... i don't remember... hahaha...

and there were showing Men in Black 3...

and i have arrived in SG at around 7pm...


and this is where I were staying... Victoria Hotel at Victoria Street, Bugis... got myself B$105 per night...


room is kinda small... but then again, what can you expect from a "budget" hotel... huhuhu...


first night I just went wondering around Bugis Junction only... sorry I'm not a pub/clubbing type of person, so yeah, i just end up walking around aimlessly... eheh...







DAY 2

and hear are some random pictures I took while I was walking from my hotel to Suntec...




after enjoying walking around and sight seeing, time to go to Marina Bay Sands for STGCC!!!

but i will post about STGCC on another post... eheh...

at the end of the day, despite being tired due to the many hours of walking and standing at STGCC, i still don't want to go back to my hotel yet... and fortunately, nearby the convention hall is the Art Museum where they were currently having Harry Potter exhibition...

and once again, I prefer walking my way there... eheh... it was a nice sight outside... but too bad I didn't bring along my tripod, so I just snap randomly on my way to the Art Museum...






got greeted by the Weasley flying car upon entering the hallway to the Harry Potter exhibition...










unfortunately, they don't allow any photo taking once we are inside the exhibition... only the outer part of the exhibition are allowed...














Singapore Flyer and the full moon...



yepz... i ended up walking from Marina Bay Sands to Marina Square... i dunno, i didn't feel it was that far... probably because i was taking photo and stuffs, so i didn't feel the distance... eheh...


DAY 3

didn't take much photo in the morning... except for this place call Kraze Burgers inside Marina Bay Sands for what I initially thought just for a hi-tea snack or something... but upon seeing the price, i just end up ordering drink only... hahaha...





initially, my plan after STGCC was to visit Garden at the Bay... but unfortunately, I was kinda tired and kinda realized that I was close to being broke... didn't realize i overspent my budget on souvenir and the Harry Potter exhibition wasn't really in my plan... hahaha... so I just end up going to the Fountain of Wealth instead, wishing to get my money that I have spent since Friday to come back to me... hahaha...







and after an hour there, time to walk again back to my hotel...











FINAL DAY

woke up a bit late and i ended up rushing myself to the airport... initially i thought my flight was at 1.05pm, but it turn out to be 1.50pm... haizzz... had i know, i would have gone shopping or sightseeing around Bugis Junction again... huhuhu...



had my brunch here...



















still a long way to go til my flight... so another stop here... eheh...




Prometheus... but it was already toward the end of the movie...

SQ meal... mee goreng chicken something...
and surprisingly, i didn't know they serve ice cream too... yeah, i don't travel much... eheh...

oh look! MIB3 again! huhuhu


And that's just about it about my trip to Singapore... yeah there is nothing much to cover coz most of the morning were spent at STGCC... and by night time, I only got energy to visit at least one place only... I would have stayed another day, unfortunately Singapore Airline doesn't provide a flight back to Brunei on Tuesday... oh well, maybe next year... gonna try to plan better next year... huhuhu... cheers... ^^v

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...