Canon today unveils its latest EOS DSLR for serious photography enthusiasts – the EOS 6D. A similar size and weight to the EOS 60D, the EOS 6D is the world's lightest DSLR to feature a full-frame CMOS sensor, making it ideal for travel, portrait and landscape photographers. The model creates a new entry point into Canon's full-frame line-up, and is perfect for those who want greater control over depth of field, or to maximise the impact of shooting with the EOS system's extensive range of wide-angle EF lenses.
The EOS 6D combines a powerful, full-frame imaging system and superior low-light performance with a compact, robust and lightweight design. For the first time in any EOS model, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity are included, empowering photographers to capture stunning images on the move, tag them with location information and wirelessly transfer them to a computer, the cloud, or smartphones.
EOS 6D - key features
- Full-frame 20.2 Megapixel sensor
- Tough, lightweight construction
- Max ISO 25,600 (expandable to ISO 102,400)
- 11-point AF sensitive down to -3EV
- GPS3 records your location
- Wi-Fi2 file transfer and remote control
- Full-HD video
- Expected price - USD2099.00