Tuesday 11 September 2012

Cosplay Runway @ STGCC 2012

STGCC stage performance ended with a Cosplay Runway... for me, I would have preferred they do a competition like last year... I got nothing against it cause it can give the mass photographers a "one-on-one" session with the celebrity cosplayer like Touya Hibiki & Kousaka Yun... the downside for photographers are that most of the cosplayers are also readily available at STGCC floor, so for majority, I think the Cosplay Runway doesn't give much variety for photographers...

but on the positive side, it give chance to cosplayers to truly showcase their talent, not only in craftsmanship, but also on how they portray the character that they are cosplaying as...

so overall, it was ok, unfortunately for me, I didn't manage to get a good spot, had to stand at the back and get used to people poking out their phone & compact to take pictures too... huhuhu... oh well, hopefully next year STGCC can bring back a competition to the stage... ^^v



















































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...