Friday 14 August 2009

Showing off some of my collection...

J's asked me about any shots of my toys/figurines, so I took some pictures of it and here they are...

and I start it off by showing my name being written in kanji...

next is my plushies... here are some of my plushie with two pillows... left pillow has the picture of three characters from Lucky Star and right pillow has Jack Jack of Mr Incredible on it... then there is 3 CJ7 (1 original, 2 fake), Larg (black Mokona), two hugging bears I got from McDonald, Tazmanian Devil, a small pink CJ7, a seagull and squirt both from Finding Nemo...

and more plushies... that's a Chocobo, a pink CJ7, Mushu from Mulan and Me To You bear...
still got some more plushie... but most of them are with my brothers and also my ex...

and next are a few posters... here are two FF8 scroll poster... and yeah... it's kinda dusty... eheh...

and here are Inuyasha and FF9... I also got Pirates of the Carribean, Cloverfield, Death Notes - L Change the World, Samurai X, Gensou Maden Saiyuki, FF10, FF7 and also Ayumi Hamasaki, but can't hang them due to lack of space... eheh...

now to my figurines... here we have Izumi Konata & Kagami Hiragi of Lucky Star, Squall Leonhart & Rinoa Heartilly of FF8, Cloud & Fenrir of FF7, Suzumiya Haruhi in her school uniform, Yuki Nagato - Gekisou version, Suzumiya Haruhi again in Gothic version, two Rei Ayanami of Neon Genesis one in sitting pose and another one in bandage version, and lastly there is Asuka Langley of Neon Genesis in Gothic version...

more figurines... starting from below... first is Chi of Chobit posing on a sofa, then Rei Ayanami & Asuka Langley of Neon Genesis in Grimrock Mix Edition, Suzumiya Haruhi - Nendoroid series, Izumi Konata of Lucky Star - Nendoroid series, Kagome Higurashi of Inuyasha, then finally Keroro & Giroro action figure... and on top there is Saber of Fate/Stay Night, Asahina Mikuru, Sephiroth of FF7, Vincent Valentine of FF7, Asuka Langley of Neon Genesis in Summer Wear version, Belldandy of Ah! My Goddess in Plain Clothes version and lastly Chi of Chobit... also in picture are various motorbikes, a Ferrari F50, a Viper and two guitars...

and on the rest of the shelf are Ichigo of Bleach Vizard mask, Rukia & Ichigo of Bleach, Shana of Shakugan no Shana in Contract of Fate version, Kairi of Kingdom Heart and EVA-00 Prototype which I haven't assemble yet... and there are also a small Sephiroth of FF7 and Laguna Loire of FF8...

here is a cheap Goku of Dragonball...

EVA Type-1 & EVA Type-2 of Neon Genesis...

Revoltech items of Neon Genesis robots and also Starscream of Transformer... and there is also two small cheap plushies...

Saber of Fate/Stay Night in maid outfit, Enma Ai - Figure series & a small Ultraman wearing Spain football jersey...

Another figurine of Chi of Chobit...

here are photo of Chi taken somewhere last year...

Belldandy of Ah! My Goddess...

and here are two shots of Belldandy taken somewhere last year...


three McFarlane's Dragons... they are from the Water Clan, Fire Clan & Ice Clan...

here are some small Bleach swords (still got Chong Hock price tag... ahak...) and small miniature figurines... top row are from Eva Chibi and bottom row are from Shakugan no Shana...

more small swords... i only know 4 of them which are used by Cloud of FF7, Renji of Bleach, Ichigo of Bleach & Squall of FF8...

here are a larger swords... top sword is used by Saya of Blood+ while bottom sword is used by Rukia of Bleach...

a Stealth Bomber...

what's left of my biking days... just my Shoei helmet...

owh... this is just some memories from 9 yrs ago... eheh... still kept it and still in good condition... eheh...

there you have it... just some (erm... most of it actually) of my toys/figurines that I managed to shoot... there are a few more... but i'm too lazy to take them out from my boxes... eheh... maybe one day i will try to get a better pictures of them individually... eheh... so as of now, just enjoy what i have posted here... cheers... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...