Sunday 23 August 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to ScarySoul-quest.blogspot.com

ScarySoul-quest.blogspot.com turn one year today... weee... sure didn't felt like a year... eheh... so one year has passed by, and i haven't make a proper gallery yet... ahak... so compared one year ago and today, yeah, i admit that my camera skill have improved technically, but my style haven't change much, i'm still more into candid shots and i still don't know how to get a proper portrait shots...

hmm... enough about me... how about this blog? yeah i know i've been posting random stuffs in here, but i'm just trying to share something that interest me or caught my attention... but what do you think? anything you can suggest to improve my blog, or should i just continue like usual?

anyway... to commemorate my first birthday, I reactivate my facebook which I haven't logged in for more than 2 or 3 yrs... eheh... but then again, I had to reactivate it due to pressure from friends and colleague telling me to open up a facebook... eheh... so there you have it, my facebook under the name ScarySoul KW, but just bear in mind that just because i open up facebook, doesn't mean i will be active there... eheh...

i think that is all from me now... cheers... and...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY
to ScarySoul-quest.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...