Saturday 4 April 2009

BEDB Photography Competition photos being display at Brunei International Airport




One of my photo is in there... spot it? :)
Being my first time joining a photography competition, being able to get one out of my twelve photos into the final round selection was satisfying... but the only thing that annoy me was when I contacted the organizer when the competition first announced, I was told that no editing were permitted, but upon seeing some of the photos on display, I was kinda surprised to see some photos which clearly show show editing have been done have been displayed there... so somehow, I do question the way they do the judging... owh, and it would have been better if they can show more of the 800++ submitted photos, coz I would like to see others people's work too...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...