Thursday 2 April 2009

6th Day of my KL get-away... (25/03/09)

The final day at Bukit Bintang... woke up before 10am so I can pack things up... eheh... yeah I should have packed them last night, but I was too tired to do some packing, so I left it for today... eheh... but luckily, I didn't bought much, so there isn't much for me to pack...

Once we checked out from Bukit Warisan Hotel, we will be staying at Abg Bakri's house at Sepang again, but before we went off, I managed to buy another 2 figurines... eheh...


During the afternoon, we went to Nilai, Negeri Sembilan cause the ladies still want to buy more clothing and textiles, and man there sure were a lots of selection there, and it's cheap! But I didn't bought any cause I didn't have plan to buy any... anyway, when we reached Nilai, it was raining heavily, so I could only took pictures from in the car and could only come up with these two...


Went back to abg Bakri's house around 6 or 7pm+... we didn't do much during the night, just dinner and some chat... owh, and this is one of abg Bakri's decor inside the house... the first one was taken before we went to Nilai while the second one was taken during the night...

And that conclude my final night at Malaysia... wasn't really eventful for me due to the sickness... pffftttt... I will be back to Malaysia this June for the Sepang GT, hopefully I won't get sick during that visit... cheers...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...