Friday 3 April 2009

Final Day of my KL get-away... (26/03/09)

Final day in Malaysia... and I woke up before 11... flight was at 3pm, so still got some times to get some few quick shots...



We make our move at 1pm+... managed to get a few shots of Sepang Circuit on the way to the airport...


Didn't took much photos while waiting for our flight... and that's our plane...


Some nearby planes...

And we're about to take-off... and yeah... it was raining that day... eheh... window shots is a must if you get the chance... eheh...


and we have lift off!





Leaving West Malaysia land...

the stewardess...

and we have arrived at Sarawak...


and we're about to land...


a quick shot before leaving the plane...

reached Miri at 5pm++, then there was another travel by car to Sg Tujoh... and finally reached Sg Tujoh at 7pm++...
and with that, conclude my KL get-away... whatg I've learned during my get-away was, never ever try to take airasia last flight, no matter how cheap it is, coz most of the time, it will get delayed... and another thing, no more flight through Miri for me, it's too tiresome...

overall, it wasn't a great trip for me due to the sickness I got... pffttt... oh well, hopefully my next trip to Malaysia would be a better one... cheers... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...