Wednesday 1 April 2009

5th Day of my KL get-away... (24/03/09)

Woke up before 10 and feeling better, but still no mood to do much photo shooting... no bloody nose today, just a few dry blood... today destination, to Genting Highland... but before going there, we went to have our breakfast at Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa...


that's their old picture... started off from a small stall now a proper restaurant... the food was quite good there... unfortunately, my order was a bit late coz they forgotten to make it... shesh... unlucky me...

so I just have to take-away my food to avoid arriving late at Genting... owh, and this is the Pisang Goreng that I ordered... felt a bit oily, but overall, quite nice... :)

Arrive at Genting cable station before 12... used the cable car just for fun...


hmm... guess I'm a bit short eh... lol...







Finally left Genting around 4pm+... owh, this is a billboard near Bukit Bintang area...

Night time, kak Rozi invited us for dinner, but before we went to the restaurant, we went to KLCC... need to go there to find some items which my friend back in Brunei ask me to buy... can't believe they don't have Mark & Spencer around Bukit Bintang area anymore...

This is a shot of KLCC from inside kak Rozi's car as we're leaving KLCC...

And kak Rozi brought us to Kampung Baru and went to HR Steak House... and at last, finally I can say that I finally ordered a food that I'm fully satisified... yepz, for the past few days, most the food I ordered wasn't really that nice or the service was a little bit poor... but here, it was great... owh, I ordered Salmon with New Zealand Mussels, cost around RM16... so if you're into grilled items, then this is the place that I fully recommend you to try... :)


We finished at around 11pm+... and before we went back to the hotel, I managed to get some shots of KLCC.. and here how it look like from Kampung Baru...

Another shot of KLCC in B&W and at a different angle...
Went straight to sleep as soon as we reach the hotel... eheh... yeah, though I'm starting to feel better, but I still get tired easily... and so that's end our final night at Bukit Bintang... cheers... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...