Thursday 16 April 2009

BIBD FT vs SPA (14/04/09)

The match was played at Padang Kebajikan Berakas. Anyway, I forgot to bring my monopod, so that would explain some slanting shots, and I was on a lazy mood that night, so I just set the white balance on auto and took all of it in JPEG... Match shots were taken using Canon EOS 50D + Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 HSM, 1250-1600 ISO, low NR & low LO.

I arrived at the end of the first half, and BIBD FT was trailing by one goal...


BIBD on their way to the equalizing goal.


And the first half end with the score tied at 1-1.


About a quarter of the second half went through and BIBD FT was down by 2-1. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to capture SPA goal.



BIBD FT scored the equalizing goal.







BIBD FT scoring the winning goal.





BIBD supporters showed their joy for the win.
Final result: BIBD FT 3 - 2 SPA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...