Sunday 16 August 2009

More stuffs that I've collected over the years...

had a bit of time, so I took the time to take some of my stuffs from my boxes to take some photos of them...

anyway, staring it off are two figurine I forgot to take their photo for my last post... this is Suigin Tou of Rozen Maiden & Wall-e...

next are some of the stuffs I managed to pull out of my boxes... the two boxes above are the FF creatures mini figurine which I haven't assemble yet... eheh... middle line are Seifer Almasy, Selphie Tilmitt, Quistis Trepe, Rinoa Heartilly & Laguna Loire all from FF8 and there is three mini sowrd... and bottom line are two Sephiroth of FF7, Yuna of FF10 & Vivi of FF9, then lastly there are three mini guitars...

Lamborghini SE...

yeah I buy animes too...

more DVDs...

and more CD... and yeah... as you may notice... mostly aren't original.. eheh...

other than figurines/DVD/CD, I collect magazines too... been collecting Newtype USA since 2005, was sad to find out that they had to stop printing in 2008... so I had to turn to Anime Insider, not as good as Newtype, but had to do with this for some news/info... owh and for some reason, i'm not into Shonen Jump... eheh...

but my magazines isn't limited to anime related stuffs only... I also bought PSM & Car Audio Magazine... pretty sure most of you will ask how come I have so many anime DVD/CD but so few manga, well, coz i am more toward a visual type of person rather than a reader, i mean i prefer watching something animated rather than just pictures eventhough i know that most manga are way better than anime... eheh... but some of you might notice, if i'm not a reader, then why are there two Harry Potter books in there? eheh... as for this one, it is because i have to read it coz i can't wait to know what is the ending... eheh...

and here are my photography magazines... started collecting them since last year...
i even actually keep a lots of Shoot and Match magazine dated way back in 1996 or 1997... will try to take them out some other time... :)

anyway, i took some time to take out two of my movie posters... Pirates of the Carribean & Death Notes - L Change the World... owh... and the Harry Potter books make a good paper weight too... eheh...

owh... this one was a gift from 10 yrs ago as a reminder not to speed on the road...

and that's all for the time being... haven't got the time to take individual photos of my figurines yet... eheh... still too lazy to take them out from the box... owh and if you're asking why i didn't take them out from the box, it is because i want to preserve their new look as i'm a very lazy person to clean them up should they end up being dusty or stuffs... eheh... anyway, should i buy anything new, i will post them up kay... cheers... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...