Sunday 26 July 2009

Firework at Empire in conjunction of HM's 63rd birthday

Initially, me and ZulH planned to take the shots from Jerudong Beach coz the organizer said that the firework will be done at the west side of Empire Hotel... but upon reaching Jerudong Beach we realize that we couldn't see Empire Hotel from there... so we switch spot and went to Tungku Beach instead... luckily we went early so we still got time to look for the "right" spot... Zul of CHM Crew also wanted to join us, but unfortunately he end up at the wrong spot and didn't managed to catch up with us... eheh... maybe next time bro... eheh...

Upon finding our spot, we quickly set our equipment as the firework almost started... I managed to set both my cameras (24-70mm on 5DM2 and 135mm on 50D, will post shots from the 50D soon)... anyway, this is actually my first time trying to take some firework shots, so I don't really know to take a proper one... so for the first-half of the shots, I was still tweaking with the settings and also I took the shots blindly which resulted in most of the shots were either the firework didn't bloom enough or it took the shots of during the explosion of the firework which resulted it to have some strong highlight in it... but once I found my desire settings, I started to know when to press the shutter, just unfortunate I missed most of the big fireworks... oh well... its my first afterall, so it's a good learning and experience for me... will try again next time...














































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...