Friday 24 July 2009

Booed Beckham is staying in LA

David Beckham is insisting he is committed to playing for LA Galaxy and denies rumours he has put his Beverly Hills home on the market.

Speaking after a training session yesterday, following Sunday's match which was marred by jeers and boos from the crowd, he said he was enjoying being back at the club after a five-month loan to AC Milan.

The England player said: "I know the majority of these guys and there are some new faces, but it is good to be back."

Of his reception from some fans at the weekend Beckham said: "It is not about whether I can move on, I wasn't the one booing, at the end of the day I play my game, whether I get booed or not doesn't matter to me."

When asked about rumours they are selling their Los Angeles base, Beckham said: "As far as I know, no.

"I hope not because I want somewhere to live for quite a few years, so no that's not true, I've heard many rumours about buying and selling houses so it is just another rumour."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...