Monday 27 July 2009

Firework at Empire in conjunction of HM's 63rd birthday - Part Two

And as promised... here is another set of photos taken using 135mm on 50D... one thing that I forgot was that when you zoom in, it also tend to magnify the light... and since I didn't really had much time reviewing the photos I took during the firework display, I just follow the same setting as the one I set on my 5DM2 (I only look the review on 5DM2... eheh... my mistake... eheh...) and because of that, most of the photos have lots of blown highlight... but thankfully we have photoshop... eheh... so not all are lost... eheh... owh, and another thing, my focus wasn't really spot-on on this lens... but then again, there is always photoshop to save some of it... eheh...



































To be continue...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...