Thursday 1 January 2009

BBQ on New Year Eve

my two lil bro setting up the Xbox

items to be grilled...

tukang jaga BBQ

smokin'!!!

squids... chicken wings... lamb chop... nyum nyum...

squids... appetizing?

while my brothers were busy taking care if the grilling, I went around the vicinity to take some pictures... and this is one of my favorite outcome... was planning to take the picture of the tree alone, then came along a firework at the background... just unfortunate it wasn't captured closer toward the middle of the picture so that more of it can be seen... and just unfortunate that the tree sway a lot... but it's still nice though... :)

and before you knew it, it was almost midnight... so I waited outside again trying to catch somemore firework... unfortunately, only 4 fireworks were shot around this area and I only managed to catch this one... luckily it turn out okay...
and that's just about it on my new year eve celebration... so Happy New Year folks! hope 2008 was a great one for you and hopefully more wonderful things will happen in 2009!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...