Thursday 8 January 2009

Got Myself a New Toy...

But this time, it's not a camera accessories... but got myself a new mobile phone... had to change my 2 years plus SE P990 due to some problem with the P990 like keypad not working, unable to open text message (have switch off and on to read it)... furthermore, as most of you know, the P990 is one lagging phone and yeah, I have to live with the lag for those 2 years...

Why LG you might ask? Well, cause when it come to mobile phone, I like something that not many around me own... Been an SE user since the year 2000, and yeah, not many people uses SE during that time, but now that SE is a common sight, I need to change... Another reason I choose LG is because of its video capabilities... yeah I know it's not up like any HD Camcorder, but I'm not a videographer, I don't fancy carrying a Camcorder here and there, so a mobile phone with a good video recording would do just fine, plus this video can capture high speed... :)

Anyway... here's the pic... btw, do excuse for the dust, was too lazy to clean it up... lol...



Here's my Secret standing next to my old P990...

No more bulky phone for me... eheh...

Notice the difference in size? After using the P990 for more than 2 years, I'm kinda used to a bulky phone... So after using the Secret, I kinda feel that the Secret is kinda small for me... I kept on pressing the wrong button... lol... guess I just need some time to get used to the size of it...

Anyway... here are more pictures of my phone with my model, Rei Ayanami of Neon Genesis... enjoy... :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...