Tuesday 27 January 2009

Star Wars Turns to Horror!


Apparently it's been rumored for some time that author Joe Schreiber was penning a Star Wars "expanded universe" horror novel entitled "Deathtroopers." Then, the below artwork (embracing a very Hellraiser-esque approach) popped up this week at StarWars.com and Schreiber further confirmed his participation via his blog:

"I'm going to be writing a Star Wars horror novel for Lucasfilm, to be released in November of 2009. And although I've been specifically asked not to talk about the content of the book, I can tell you that A) It's going to be very scary and B) It's hopefully going to be released on the same day that my original horror novel The Black Wing comes out. I'm thrilled (to death, obviously) to have this opportunity, and almost as thrilled to tell you about it."

Source: StarWars.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...