Tuesday 9 December 2008

New Equipment Arrived!!!

Not a camera equipment, but a new computer... Introducing my 24 inch iMac... Here's some of it's spec:
  • 4GB 800MHz DDR SDRAM - 2x2 GB
  • 320GB Serial ATA Drive
  • NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS w/512MB GDDR3


I put my P990 there just to show you how big it is...

The pictures there is shown at just above 1500x1000 resolution, and it is still clear and sharp, but then again, original size of the pictures is almost three times bigger than the shown resolution... but hey, even in this size, the pictures is still awesome!!!

The only drawback that I find is that the USB port is located at the back of the monitor, wished they could put it somewhere easier to reach... and considering this is my first 24 inch monitor, I kind of find it really bright even when I set the brightness to its lowest setting... hmm... I wonder how the like of Counter Strike or Warcraft 3 or Age of Empire 3 or Football Manager would perform in this computer... eheh...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...