Monday 25 January 2010

Basikalton Jabatan Kemajuan Perumahan Sempena Hari Habitat Sedunia 09

This is my second time covering this event... first time was last year... and compared this year to last year, this year was a bit more challenging for me due to the harsh sunlight and hazy condition... but the good thing was this year, the route was more longer than last year, so I can get more shot at more different area... eheh... so here are some of the pics I've picked randomly to be posted here...





Team BIBD + 1 RBA :)

Team Citibank







this is one of those time where i wished i still have my 50D as a third body... T_T
this was taken by 450D + 24-70mm... my 7D are equipped with 70-200mm + 1.4 convertor and since i parked my car at the side of the road, trying to get some distance between the riders are not an option to me... :)








first pit stop was around the Jangsak area...





second pit stop at HSBC Jerudong building...




third and fourth stop was at Tungku beach and Tungku Link fly-over bridge which i skip...











hati gumbira mendapat makanan free setelah lelah mengayuh basikal sejauh 44km... :)





at the end of the event, there was the usual lucky draw for the participant...


and this is picking the lucky number for the grand prizes...

the winner of the lucky draw grand prize...

and to wrap things up, a group photo of the committees...

More photo available at my facebook album HERE and HERE... cheers... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...