Monday 18 October 2010

Baby boy for Alicia Keys

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz have welcomed a new addition to their family, a baby boy named Egypt Daoud Dean.

The singer gave birth in New York on 14th October to her first child, just three months after the couple married in a romantic ceremony in Corsica in July.

Swizz Beatz told fans on Twitter on Thursday, 'I'm so thankful for everything I been blessed with in my life wowwwwww!’

He also added, 'Much love for all the support everybody been showing but I want to shout out my Wife for being bigger then SUPERWOMAN!'

And over the weekend, Alicia tweeted and wrote, “There is no word to properly describe LOVE, to describe BLISS, to express a FEELING like this!!! Thank U 4 your love, support & prayers! ;-)”

While Mary J. Blige tweeted the stars by saying: "Congrats 2 My Brother And Sister @therealswizz &@Alicia Keys 4 bringing the life of a future King into the universe."

Congrats to the new parents!

Source: Yahoo! News

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...