Monday 19 March 2012

Dark Knight Joker & Harley Quinn Cosplay Photo Shoot

Harley Quinn, "Knock, knock, puddin'! Say hello to your new, improved... Harley Quinn!"
Joker, "yeah... whatever... can you let me out now?"

Harley Quinn, "I feel pretty, oh, so pretty... a-hem!"
Joker, "Listen, cupcake... Daddy's got a lot of work to do and you're not helping..."
well, batsy, it's been a hoot as always, but I really must run...
Harley Quinn, "Hi, Puddin'!"
Joker, "Well... hello beautiful..."
Harley Quinn, "Now calm down, puddin'..."
Joker, "You had no right to interfere with my fun!"
Joker, "I hope that will scare her off..."
Harley Quinn, "teehee..."
Harley Quinn, "This is for you puddin'!"
Joker, "..."
Joker,"And this is my answer..."
Joker, "You again???"
Harley Quinn, "KYAAA!!!" XD

More photos at Nutty Project album HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...