Friday 9 September 2011

Pottermore at last!

After the so many weeks of waiting, finally I got my invitation to Pottermore... ^_^

Unfortunately, I received it at almost midnight, so I only managed to go through til the end of Chapter 7, where I got sorted to my own house...

The wand selection... got myself a silver lime with unicorn core...
Unicorn Core - generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are the most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner.
Silver Lime - had a reputation for performing best for Seers and those skilled in Legilimency, mysterious arts both, which consequently gave the possessor of a Silver Lime wand considerable status.

And I got myself into Ravenclaw! And a brief description about Ravenclaw in Pottermore:
  • without wishing to boast, this is the house where the cleverest witches and wizards live.
  • well done on becoming a member of the cleverest, quirkiest and most interesting house at Hogwarts.
eheh... me is proud to be a Ravenclaw... ^^v

Anyway, since I stopped at the end of Chapter 7, I'm not able to gather point yet... gonna have some rest first and will try to raise Ravenclaw point tomorrow... as of the time of me writing this, Ravenclaw still lead the points followed by Slytherin, Gryffindor and Hufflepuff sit at bottom place... hopefully I can keep the momentum of Ravenclaw sitting at the top spot... cheers... ^^v

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...