Monday 22 August 2011

The Singapore Trip

Home at last... in case you didn't notice my last post, I went to Singapore to attend STGCC. I did get a WiFi connection there, but was too lazy to post anything... huhuhu... anyway, now I'm back, time to post some pics from Singapore...

the flight to Singapore...



the view from the window of the hotel i'm staying at... taken at the 11th floor...

First night at Singapore, spent the time wondering around Bencoolen area... for the sake of saving budget, i use the no taxi/mrt except from/to airport policy... and frankly speaking, the last time i went to Singapore was around 4 or 5 yrs ago and i've never been to Bencoolen area before, and to make matter worst, i forgot to bring Singapore map...

Initial plan was to just walk around Bencoolen area, but i end up walking almost to Orchard Road shopping area... but I didn't proceed to Orchard Road coz I was kinda tired with the walking and I kinda afraid I will forget my way back... hahahaha...














And that conclude my first night in Singapore... didn't took lots of photos... furthermore, i need to get an early rest... need all my energy for STGCC the next day... so this is all for my Singapore trip report for now... will post about STGCC tomorrow... cheers... ^^v

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...