Wednesday 24 June 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Review

I wasn't really a big fan of Transformer 1... I didn't hate it, I do find it to be the coolest movie of the year, but other than that, I find it kinda overrated... Now come the sequel... With three times more robots available compared to the first movie, will it be better than the first one? Well... before that... Michael Bay came under heavy criticism by movie critic on the first movie, and in this sequel, he gave the movie critic more "in your face" stuffs for them to hate even more... yepz... personally, the added robots are just plain overrated as most of them are nothing more than just some extras (*ehem* more merchandise to sell *ehem*) that doesn't really add much to the storyline... and with the sequel were built around the name of The Fallen, he didn't do much in the movie either... such a let down I must say...

In the first movie, I hate the lame joke... and for the sequel... I hate it even more... though there are some part that made me laugh, but overall, it's worst than the first one... while storyline-wise, I find this one is much weaker than the first one... seriously, I don't think it worth 150 minutes of showing... it's the action that make the movie long...

So overall, I think it is just one over-the-top movie made by Michael Bay, whether it's the lame joke or the oh-so-many-explosion scene, it was done wayyyy to over... probably he did that just to annoy the movie critic, which for me, destroyed the whole movie... So if you're hoping for a good storyline, then you will be disappointed... but if you like to see some explosion and some robots fighting, then you won't be disappointed... my rating... I give it a 3.5 out of 10...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...