Friday 16 July 2010

Nasi Kandar Promotion at Rizqun Coffee House

The food station just outside Rizqun Coffee House


This side offer Sarawak Curry Laksa

and at one side, is the Ambuyat Station

Bang Yulianto showing off his skill in making an ambuyat

Stir Fried Kway Teow

Claypot Fish Curry

a mix of dishes that are on offer from the buffet table

Sarawak Curry Laksa

Food blogger, Thanis Lim taking shot of one of the food

and this is my only main meal... huhuhu... yeah its not much, just so unfortunate that I'm not really a heavy eater... there are other dishes that I skipped like crab, prawn and vege... so what do I think of it? Love it! Seriously! It's delicious! Pretty sure Thanis agree with me... huhuhu...

Thumbs up from Chef Zul

and here is the leaflet of the Nasi Kandar Promotion

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...