Sunday 28 March 2010

Cleaning up and rearranging my room...

ahhh... sunday... got some free time today... so i decide to do something bout my very very very messy room... eheh...

and here you can see the condition at the corner of my room...

the unattended DVDs left lying after watching... owh... and can you see all the dust there... =p

some of my collections at my shelf & on top of my closet... owh... and yeah, my workstation are also sooo messy... eheh...

so I took down almost all of my collections down to clean some of them and to rearrange them...


after cleaning and rearranging my stuffs... this is what i can come up with... and yeah... it is still messy... =.='

new look on my shelf... lightsaber no longer there... changed it with katanas... :)

and on top of my closet are all my plushies...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...