Sunday 8 November 2009

Downhill at Bukit Tibadak, Selayun

Started a bit late... at 5pm+, we were clearly racing to beat time and trying to get most of the remaining light available... and as for me, I also don't have much time to do some trial shots, it will be a one time shots only, so was hoping I could get it right at this one take only... (all shots taken using Canon EOS 7D except for the final few shots...)














by the time they started to make their way down, the light was already against me... so I have to boost up the ISO... the following shot were taken at ISO 3200, standard NR was applied so sorry for the soft looking image... and as feared, I didn't actually nailed it correctly... I was using the shutter speed of 1/800, and at that speed, it kinda kill the motion of the bike... probably at 1/500 or 1/400 might be the right speed... furthermore, at slower shutter, i could lower down the ISO and get a better quality... oh well, maybe next time... :)



























the next four shots were taken at ISO 6400 with low NR applied... light was really low at that time, so the AF couldn't track some of the shots... (setting 1/250, f2.8)




the rest of the shots were taken using Canon EOS 5D Mark II...





overall, it was a great outing for me... learned some stuffs and still loving the 7D's AI Servo... will try to get more better shots of the downhill in the future, so will be waiting for the guys to do their stuffs at Berakas Forest Reserve... cheers...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...