Friday 13 March 2009

In loving memories to a dear colleague of mine

Can't think of anything on how to convey my feeling to the lost of one of my colleague... The only thing I can say is, you will be missed, not only by me, but also to those who know you...

and here is a quotes taken from ZulH...

A very sad day today as we lost a member of the Bank's family who was involved in a self accident this morning somewhere along the Jerudong Highway on her way to work. I wish to convey our sincere condolences to the family of Allahyarahmah Zalinah who passed away this morning at RIPAS hospital. We were informed that she was on her way to work with her younger sibling who was slightly injured. I urged all to be careful and never try to beat the time.. even if you're late for work. "Al-Fatihah".

Semoga roh nya di cucuri rahmat... amin...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...